Sunday, April 19, 2009

LIke You


I told you I liked you and you didn't respond.
My thoughts and feelings for you are getting way too old.
I told you I liked you and you didn't say anything
I constantly think about you, wanting to be with you, wanting to be near you.
I told you I liked you and you didn't respond
What is it about you? Is it the way you move, no I know the way you talk, the formation of your wording when speaking, your charasmatic way, damn your masculinity.
I told you I liked you and you never said anything back to me.....
I told you dammit I liked you maybe even loved you and you didn't even respond
BUT you question me as to when we are "getting together", I deem that funny being as though I told you several times that I liked you and you didn't even respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment